A perfect gift, these Sugarboo Designs leather journals, featuring a light grey color with an inspirational quote from A.A. Milne, are sure to add a little vintage charm with inspiration to any home or office.
Measures 5.75"W x 8.75"H
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you." - A.A. Milne
**Due to the natural hide of the leather used, natural markings are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, and some over sized items can take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
and receive 10% off your first order!
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
Let's keep in touch! Never be the last to know about our new arrivals, sales and promotions!