This reclaimed wood sign, featuring a painted flag with a distressed wood finish and the quote "I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him- Abraham Lincoln", is sure to provide a little patriotic inspiration with vintage farmhouse charm to any space.
Measures 28"L x 20"H x 1.5"D
Made in USA
Color and distress can vary
**Being that these signs are made from reclaimed wood, finish and color will vary and imperfections are to be expected and are intentional. If you have a specific preference for color please contact us.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Curtains, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, Wallpaper and some over sized items can sometimes take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Robes & Loungewear, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including, but not limited to, furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which items are not returnable or returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
and receive 10% off your first order!
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
Let's keep in touch! Never be the last to know about our new arrivals, sales and promotions!