These paper journals, featuring the beautiful quote Life is Amazing by L.R. Knost on the front cover with a variety of different interior blank pages, make beautiful gifts for yourself or someone special.
"Life is amazing. And then it is awful. And then it is amazing again. And in between the amazing and the awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heartbreaking , soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful"
Measures 7" x 10"
288 pages total with variety of 3 styles of pages: 112 pages ruled, 64 pages 2mm kraft grid, and 112 perforated paper.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, and some over sized items can take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
and receive 10% off your first order!
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
Let's keep in touch! Never be the last to know about our new arrivals, sales and promotions!