Inspired by an antique textile foraged at Brimfield flea market, this sham gives traditional a graphic twist with a lightweight patchwork of silky yellow and white cotton sateen fabric shapes held together with traditional quilting diamonds and sweet petal stitched rosettes, making this modern Americana Sham destined to become a family heirloom.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Curtains, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, Wallpaper and some over sized items can sometimes take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank