These durable woven rugs, made from a fiber derived from Jute featuring a diamond pattern in a neutral sand color, are perfect for adding texture with a farmhouse touch for high traffic areas such as dining rooms, living rooms, and master bedrooms.
51% Sisal, 40% Jute, 9% Polypropylene
Available in multiple sizes
*Rug Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your Dash and Albert rug in beautiful condition. Small cotton woven rugs and small braided chenille rugs may be hand washed gently in cold water. Please do not machine wash, bleach or tumble dry. For all other rugs, we recommend professional rug cleaning only.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Curtains, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, Wallpaper and some over sized items can sometimes take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
and receive 10% off your first order!
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
Let's keep in touch! Never be the last to know about our new arrivals, sales and promotions!