Inspired by old floor cloths and vintage linoleum, these vinyl mats are beautiful whether used as desk covers or floor mats, featuring a unique design that is sure to add a touch of nostalgia while making a statement in any space. These stunning vinyl mats, featuring an intentionally distressed look as though they have been around for generations, are easy to clean, durable, lay flat with any non-stick surface and are perfect for any space.
**Enter your custom text in the notes at checkout EXACTLY as you would like it to read (example: MAIN ST or Main Street). Please double check spelling! Maximum of 18 characters. Specify if you would like an arrow by typing "(left arrow)" or "(right arrow)" after your text.
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Curtains, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, Wallpaper and some over sized items can sometimes take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Robes & Loungewear, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank