The Cottage Farm Table is a beautiful hand-crafted table constructed from yellow pine with each leg individually hand-turned and attached to the apron using large “mortise and tenon” joints, with each joint secured by square oak pegs making them almost indestructible. The top, also fashioned from rough cut yellow pine, is hand planed, distressed, and finished and attached to the base using an old furniture making method of “shrink blocks”, which allows the wood to expand and contract without cracking the top. The finished Cottage Farm Table is one your family can pass down for generations.
Available in multiple lengths
Dimensions: 40”W x 30”H x (length of your choice)
* Please allow up to 15 business days for your items to ship.
* Furniture, Bedding, Rugs & Vinyl Floorcloths, Lighting, Wall Clocks & Mirrors, Custom Orders, and some over sized items can take up to 6-10 weeks to ship.
** If you are uncertain if your item has one of the above extended shipping time frames please contact us before placing your order as many of these items can not be canceled once placed and/or may result in a cancelation fee.
* Custom made to order, vintage items, seasonal items, sale items, bedding, bath linens, body products, Sugarboo art prints, and some oversized items, including furniture, rugs, poufs and lighting, are not eligible for return or exchange and are considered final sale.
* Items that are eligible for return or exchange, can be returned for a merchandise credit or exchange, less all shipping fees, which is good for one year from date of return. Items returned must be in original condition.
* Select furniture, rugs & lighting can be returned or exchanged, excluding custom made items, less all shipping fees plus a 15% restocking fee.
** If you are uncertain which furniture and/or lighting is returnable with a restocking fee, please contact us before placing your order.
Recently viewed products
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
and receive 10% off your first order!
“Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Luther Burbank
Let's keep in touch! Never be the last to know about our new arrivals, sales and promotions!